Monday, February 18, 2008

Sold Out: Cambodia has begun!

We have just completed our first week and it has gone very well. Some times I feel like I have no idea what I am doing because this is all new, but I know God is leading us. Please pray for each of the seven students to desire to truely seek God these next two months (to begin to live their whole lives this way). Please also pray for us to be lead by the Holy Spirit in what to teach about.

I will write more later, but for now, praise God we have students! They all show a desire to know God and want to know Him more. Please pray for an out pouring of the Holy Spirit!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Heidi,
It's so exciting to be able to see what is going on and how things are going! I am so happy you are blogging it for everyone.
I am so happy for you to be able to do what your heart's desire is; missions!
We miss you, but we also know you are where you are supposed to be.
I sure wish you could have seen Rachel's face when you called!(and when your connection was dropped and re-established) it was great!
Love ya!