Monday, February 4, 2008

hello



Hello, my wonderful friends!

I am so excited to now have a way to tell what is happening here in my life between newsletters. First off, the picture above is of all the children I live with (plus more). Each have their own personalities, each have their own hopes, each have their own destiny in God. I am so excited to be here to encourage them to keep believing God to do bigger and better things through them! Things they never could have imagined.

Being here is like a dream come true to me. I feel so blessed to be living my dream. I hope in some way through my life God speaks to those around me and shows people that if they follow God, they will live their dream, too. Not everyone's dream is missions. I know that. God made everyone different. But this is how God has let me live my dream. I am very blessed.

2 comments:

josiah michael said...

I am so glad you now have a blog! I will be checking it! Your first tip from me can be... Always post pictures!!!!

Mama Mia! said...

Yeah, Heidi Joy! So excited you're on here! welcome to the world of bloggers! So, on my blog, you can see everyone else's link on the right side and you can click on them and see what everyone else is up to! I'm so happy to see you doing so well! love you girl,and am SO proud of you!!!!
LEiLani